NGI Transatlantic Ambassadors are individuals that are voluntary representatives of the NGI Enrichers project. Ambassadors promote the NGI Enrichers initiative, activities and calls, but can also contribute in other ways e.g. promoting the NGI Transatlantic community, participating and speaking at the webinars and other NGI Enrichers events, suggesting synergies with other programmes/initiatives, providing strategic support etc.
There are no obligations tide to this status, engagement depends on the availability and willingness of the Ambassadors.
The benefits of becoming an NGI Transatlantic Ambassador are:
- Become part of the NGI Community, representing the values of the human-centric internet, such as openness, inclusivity, transparency, privacy, cooperation, and the protection of data
- You will have the chance to showcase success stories to inspire other innovators in the NGI ecosystem and community, and make an impact on EU innovation and EU competitiveness
- Have free access to the virtual bootcamps, available only for NGI Enrichers fellows, provided by top notch European, USA and Canadian specialists. This includes business training, IP, public and private fundraising training.
- Have the opportunity to take part/ contribute to NGI Enrichers webinars and other events, with a visible role
- Contribute to the creation of synergies with other programmes and initiatives, including contribution to the shaping of a pilot action under NGI Enrichers : mirrored visits of the hosts to European fellows (with external funding)
- Have your profile published in the section “NGI Transatlantic Ambassadors” on the website of NGI Enrichers